This weekend marked the 35th Reunion of the Elk Rapids High School Class of 1983. Wow… what a great party of the best people! So… you may think you don’t want to attend your next class reunion, but think again, because you are probably missing out!
- You spent every weekday of the school year with these people, and whether you like it or not, they had some impact on who you are today.
- You’ll get to see your best friend, that you just don’t get to see enough!
- Everyone will be surprised by the unexpected person you haven’t seen in over 35 years.
- Even the exchange student from Brazil showed up for the party.
- Guaranteed fun with your favorite people in the world!
- You might even find out that your ancestors knew about your beautiful home town, long before you did!
- Some people just never age!
- Having the big party at a place you had your 6th grade play… priceless!
I think I hugged every single person that walked through those doors… My face hurt by the end of the night, from smiling so big. A great time was had by all!
Bottom line… This is just seriously one very fine bunch of people that I grew up with!